Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rodolfo J Cartagena has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 15
Doctor for family for years, but my opinion of him and his staff is pretty much terrible. Doesn't show up for your appointments, you take off work and drive an hour to see him and he isn't even there. Staff is rude, he does not listen to your complaints. Pretty much tells you what is wrong with you before you can say anything. After doing a surgery where he and his staff had said they were going to treat me and take out what was wrong. They just cut me open, didn't take out anything and left my stitches in too long because for multiple days he wasn't there for my post op appointments
Ohio Valley Medical Center
Dr. Rodolfo J Cartagena accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTru Care Medical Clinic, 11215 Indian Creek Rd, Pound, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rodolfo J Cartagena in this video.
Dr. Rodolfo J Cartagena is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pound, VA.