Dr. Rodolfo E Fernandez Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Rodolfo E Fernandez?

Good DR.

I've been a patient of Dr Fernandez since I left my pediatric (@10yrs). I was lucky to find a primary physician on the first try. (Not so lucky with orthopedics)Dr. Fernandez is a professional who takes the time to talk with me and explore ideas on diagnosis and where to go next. He doesn't continuously ask me to come back to get reports or paperwork, but only if a problem arises. I do not particularly care for his staff, as it seems I have to battle through them to get stuff done without me being charged a arm and a leg. However I put myself through the torture of the staff in order to see a what I consider to be a very good primary physician.