Dr. Rodolfo A Herrera Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Rodolfo A Herrera?

Office Staff if horrible

I would have given Dr Herrera more stars but the office staff is so bad I couldn't bring myself to do it. I couldn't get calls returned, and if they did get returned it wasn't by the Dr or PA who I wanted to speak to. Good luck on even having your call answered. I never leave reviews, but after my experience with this office I felt I had to. I was involved in a bad accident and still couldn't get my calls returned. They had nothing to do with refills, but needing referrals to a surgeon. Not happy, will never go back

Wonderful Doc, HORRIBLE office staff

Dr. Herrera is wonderful with the care he gives to his patients but his office staff at the Keller location is incompetent. They continuously overbook and I am consistently waiting in his office for over an hour or two, for an appointment all the while being in sometimes unbearable pain. They consistently state they “did not” receive a fax and do not communicate with each other at all. I have come to the conclusion that they do not communicate with their main office in Fort Worth and love to play the blame game. I hope for future patients that Dr. Herrera replaces his office staff with competent people that actually care about their professions in the medical field and not just a paycheck. Because I for one will not be going back to this office and have already advised my doctors to avoid this office like the plague.

I was scheduled during their lunch hour

My last appointment was schedules during the offices lunch hour so I automatically had a 30 minute wait. I had to be fasting so sitting there while everybody ate lunch on the other side of the glass was not fun. I already had issues with the office since a requested LOWER BACK MRI had been denied buy my insurance. My insurance co denied the LOWER BACK MRI because the office had listed the reason for the MRI as MIDDLE AND UPPER BACK PAIN. When I was finally called to the window I was told my procedure had been canceled the day before. No one had called to tell me so I basically wasted a day off fasting for nothing when I got home I called my ins co to find out why the procedure was denied and of course the office had left info off the request and filled the request out wrong. Ins co had sent two notices to the doctor's office but they never responded

Dr Herrera is very caring for his patients. I've seen him talk to all patients with compassion for their health

Dr. Herrera is a great doctor, he has tended to my needs. I have and I would recommend him at all times.

Super nice!

Dr Herrera is attentive and takes the time to listen and know his patients. He's always kind, listens and remembers previous conversations. Excellent bedside manor for ongoing pain management!

Dr. Rodolfo A Herrera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Keller, TX.