Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rodolfo Martinez Ferrate
Dr. Rodolfo Martinez Ferrate, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Jordan, UT, with another office in Glendale, AZ. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Martinez Ferrate is affiliated with Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley Campus. Dr. Martinez Ferrate has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Rodolfo Martinez Ferrate has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues, such as depression, asthma, and migraines. Sleep medicine specialists often work in sleep centers where they observe a patient while sleeping and monitor brain waves, behavior, and vital signs in order to identify the causes of sleep disturbance, or an inability to sleep (insomnia).
Sleep medicine specialists treat patients through advising on sleep hygiene, providing cognitive behavioral therapy, using light therapy, or medical sleep aides.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 10
I went in and told him I felt tired and just worn out. I asked if I had mono or strep? He said he would draw blood and see. He took 6 vials and next visit he went line by line and advised me like no other Doc had. I felt so good after he advised I was low in iron and vit D extremely low. I had been taking iron and he said it was no good it was the wrong kind. He also gave me thyroid hormone. He said he would monitor the iron and my blood to see how I was doing. My nails started to grow strong I felt good. Then I called to get a follow up and he left this practice. If you find him hang on to him. He was good.
Dr. Martinez Ferrate is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Rodolfo Martinez Ferrate accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Altius Provider Directory
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rodolfo Martinez Ferrate is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Jordan, UT.