Dr. Rodolfo F Miranda Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Rodolfo F Miranda?

Excellent Doctor

I needed to see a Pulmonologist because I was having trouble breath and sleeping, Went to see Dr Miranda and he help me identify what was wrong with me not only do I have asthma I was also diagnosed with Sleep Apnea. Dr Miranda has been so wonderful in helping me get better and he is also helping me lose weight which I need help in desperately. I receommend him to anyone looking for an excellent doctor who knows his work.

Dr. Miranda is a fantastic doctor with excellent staff. He is very professional and knowledgeable. I am very satisfied and I would highly recommend him.

Dr Miranda is a fantastic doctor with excellent staff. He is very professional and knowledgeable. I am very satisfied and I would highly recommend him.

I would not recommend Dr, Miranda's sleep lab. It was about 5 years ago, but it was a miserable experience. Hopefully improved by now, But it was traumatic and turned me off for years to trying to get help for my Apnea.

Misdiagnosed Pulmonary Emboli

I had 4 visits over 4 months because I was having trouble breathing. Every visit Dr. Miranda prescribed more and more asthma medication. It turned out I had pulmonary emboli in both lungs. Statistically, I should be dead.

Dr. Rodolfo F Miranda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.