Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rodolfo A Nazario has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 21
the wait times exceed 2 hours every visit......appointments are rushed due to serious overbooking and limited office appointment availability. Dr. wants to be thorough and is a talker but by the time you get in to see him it's too frustrating because of the long wait...A lot of required follow ups that are not necessary but he "requires" them just for insurance payments.
Waited 3 hours, no exaggeration, in the waiting room. He called in the script except my ins needs prior auth. So, I have to drive back to the Drs office because their phones aren't working. They do the prior auth on the computer but,have no idea if it actually went through since the fax isn't working either. So now day w, Still no medicine and Dr still has no phone. What kind of freak show are they running over there?!
The wait time is unacceptable. The office is very outdated & needs a thorough cleaning. I would visit the office weekly on my 1 hour lunch break & have to keep reminding the staff I have a scheduled appointment over 50 minutes ago & must head back to work. Other patients walk in & if they know the Doctor they're bumped ahead of you. I have been trying to pay a bill from 2013. When I finally got through to billing I was advised they can't help me since they did not take over billing until 2014 and instructed me to call the office directly to pay the bill. Good luck trying to reach the office. If the automated system doesn't recognize the phone # your calling from it hangs up on you after 3 attempts. Also during my appointments (opioid counseling) there would be office staff & their kids running in & out of the same room I am using to speak with the Doctor. A babies crib & toys are in the same office of the Doctor. Nice to allow kids to come to work but unprofessional & distracting during my one on one visit.
Dr.Nazario went above and beyond to not only listen and spend time with me but also treat me. He truly cares about his patients and cares what happens to them even after he is not treating them. This man was made to be a doctor because his heart shows that he wants you to live a healthy valuable productive life. Thank You DR Nazario for saving my life I am so blessed to have you GOD BLESS!!!!
Dr. Rodolfo A Nazario accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedical Diagnostic Group, 210 E Main St Ste 1, Middletown, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rodolfo A Nazario in this video.
Dr. Rodolfo A Nazario is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, NY.