Dr. Rodolfo Reyes Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Rodolfo Reyes?

Registered Nurse

Posted on September 9th, 2016

Dr. Reyes takes the time to listen to what you feel your issue is and then makes his best recommendation for treatment. He treats you like a person and is genuinely concerned about your well being.

High turnover

Posted on September 6th, 2016

It seems like every time I go I get a different PA as the last one went to a different practice.

Good medical care

Posted on December 14th, 2015

Posted on October 28th, 2015

Very knowledgeable staff and treated my problems at the time. I have been to several clinics and the other clinics seem not to care about the patient. The provider treated me like he cared. I feel a lot better since going to this clinic. Edgewater front staff and providers were very friendly. I would recommend Edgewater Medical to family and friends.

former patient.

Posted on May 7th, 2014

I was a patient at Dr. Rodolfo Reyes at the beginning both Dr. Reyes and the staff were very nice. My husband and I had appointment that day and the Dr. came to the room and was extremely rude to my and my husband. When I left the room I had tears. Even do we like him as a doctor because of his bed side manner we have to change providers.

Reyes Bad Doc

Posted on November 12th, 2013

Dr Reyes is not a good physician at all. Does he know about illnesses...yes. Does he know how to treat patients...NO!!! Heck NO! I have actually told his staff to never schedule me with him again and I will only see PAs who are much better to deal with.

Good service

Posted on May 16th, 2013

Spent time with me and was very knowledgable. I will go to this office for all my urgent care and family practice needs! Thank you Edgewater

Worst experience ever. Dr. Reyes is very RUDE and unprofessional. I will never visit his office again and will tell everybody I know of my experience.

Posted on July 24th, 2012

Posted on October 13th, 2010

Very rude and condescending

Dont even know what he looks like

Posted on September 8th, 2010

I've been going to Edgewater Medical with Dr Reyes as my Primary Care Manager for almost a year now, but I have only ever met his PA Jennifer Sturcken. I didn't even know that Jennifer wasn't my PCM until my insurance referrals showed that my doctor was Dr Reyes! Jennifer tries to be nice, but I don't need my doctor telling me (a 23yr old with painful genetic disorder), "geez, you're just fallin' apart!" as an attempt to make me feel better. Every "doctor" there is glued to their laptops and never stops typing the entire time. They can't get the referrals right either; they've put the same referral in wrong twice and just gave up trying to call after 13 minutes of sitting on hold. If you just need antibiotics for your cold then they aren't horrible, but god forbid you actually have a more serious problem.

How did he get his license?

Posted on June 30th, 2010

Dr. Reyes came into the room with his laptop at his chest level. I think he was emailing someone or checking his investments. He never put down the laptop or pay attention to me during the entire visit. I asked about a growth on my arm and he looked at it and said, it was merely a scab. In reality, it was a precancerous growth that had to be removed. He is a very very bad doctor and should lose his license in my opinion.

Posted on November 17th, 2017