Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rodolfo E Saenz has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Rodolfo E Saenz has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Dr. Rodolfo E Saenz has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Rodolfo E Saenz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Saenz is the most compassionate, caring, outstanding, knowledgeable doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He saw me through a rough time of three miscarriages and got to the root of the problem. He delivered my healthy son before he left from Ohio to California. Now fast forward 11 years and facing a hysterectomy, how I wish he was my doctor again. I would not hesitate to accept Dr. Saenz as your OB/GYN, you won't find a better human being for a doctor!
Dr. Saenz was amazing! You will definitely wait to see him (not long in the waiting room, but sometimes up to an hour in an exam room before he comes). However, once he comes to see you, he will spend as much time as you need answering questions and making you feel comfortable. I didn't mind the wait, knowing that he was spending quality time with all of his other patients. As a first time mother, it was great to have such a good relationship with a wonderful, attentive, caring doctor.
I am really surprised when I saw previous reviews, but I had different experience. The doctor was fine when I went to the office. But sometimes he didn't do what he said when I left, maybe he was too busy. Whenever I called in asking for help, I never got a chance to talk to the doctor. I always got promise from their staffs that I will get their reply ASAP which never happened.
Dr. Saenz was recommended to me by a friend and I couldn't be happier. He actually sits down and talks to me about my concerns and health issues at each visit and remembers most of them off the top of his head when I come back. After a year of trying to conceive and one miscarriage he was able to help me get pregnant and has been an awesome Doctor through my entire pregnancy. It makes the wait time in his office much easier to handle because I know he is taking his time with his patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
24 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Rodolfo E Saenz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRiverside Medical Clinic-Day St, 6405 Day St, Riverside, CA
Dr. Rodolfo E Saenz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.