Dr. Rodolfo R Trejo Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Rodolfo R Trejo?

AWFUL!

Waited 1 1/ hours. Girls behind desk have attitude. Was seen for about 4 minutes by doctor. Misdiagnosed my strep throat for flu. Left room and was gone to get old lab results they never called me about. I think he forgot about me after waiting for some time so i just walked out. Felt much worse today, so I went to walk in medical center, tested positive for Strep throat!

poor stuff

Dr. Trejo is a great professional Dr. he is very compassionate, humble and friendly, but unfortunately his staff, especially the ladies who take care of the referral and prescriptions need to be professional, courtesy and friendly more proactive and stop talking Spanish with the English spoken people and make them feel uncomfortable.

Staff is incredibly rude. They would not assist with obtaining any authorizations for scans ordered by the doctor. I was told "I will get to it when I can". RUDE

GREAT DR!

GOING TO A DR IS NOT EASY FOR ME; HE MAKES IT EASY. HE TAKES HIS TIME TO LISTEN AND IS VERY NICE AND UNDERSTANDING

I especially like Dr. Trejo's manner - unhurried, clear, and kind.

If you need a referral...not good follow up from the staff.

I have waited over a week for a referral from the office. Dr. Trejo wanted me to have a brain MRI and his office never even submitted the referral to the insurance company.

STAFF ARE TERRIBLE!!

The office staff do not know how to do their jobs. Don't bother trying to get any test done. They never answer your phone call and if they do they put you on hold for over 15 minutes to the point to where you just have to hang up. He needs an office staff that cares about his patients or else the poor man is going to be out of an office!!! The staff really need to learn how to do what they were hired for. Myself and my husband are looking for a new primary as I write this review!

Do NOT use this DR.

Dirty office, horrible facility, and one of the most condescending Dr. I have ever met. Had I read these reviews before going in I would have seen what type of person and his family this Doc is. Disgrac e

Could be a good doctor

I am completely appalled by this man's wife and children. They are disgusting human beings who think it is acceptable to fat shame an adorable, innocent baby. However, we do not know that he condoned this behavior. Yes, I agree he should not have made a comment, but he made it in the privacy of his own home to his family. It is not fair to jeopardize a man's career because of the actions of his daughters. Again, I am not saying he was right, but I'm saying we don't know what exactly he said. We know the claims of his children, but never have we heard from him. As mentioned earlier, even if he said something, that makes him mean. However, he said it in the privacy of his own home. He was not trying to make a diagnosis and I am sure he did not intend for his daughters to act like they did. That is all.

Mental Health

Dr. Trejo needs to take a serious leave of absence and visit his daughters and (hopefully) ex wife and do a full evaluation of their mental status, and maybe his own as well. Calling a baby with a debilitating disability fat and ugly, among many other completely awful things is NEVER okay. Reel in your family Dr. Trejo before they pull your practice down with all of your low lives.

Fat Shaminh Babies - You should be ashamed

If I could have given zero stars I would have. I can't believe that you could say a baby was too fat, a baby with medical issues. You obviously don't know anything about pediatrics. You better rein your daughters in or you will lose patients. Pathetic.

He is a true professional Family Doctor!!

Dr Trejo is the very best Doctor in town!!! Very compassionate and likes to spend time talking with his patients. Very willing to try new approaches and open to patients ideas. His diagnostic skill are truly a wonder but if he's wrong which is not often he has no big ego and will keep trying till he finds a solution. He has improved my health immensely. Some of the staff need to work a bit harder but other than that I have no complaints!!

Dr. Rodolfo R Trejo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Worth, FL.