Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rodolfo A Trivisonno has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Rodolfo A Trivisonno has the following 12 expertise
- Mental Illness
- Sleep Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Dr. Rodolfo A Trivisonno has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
I have suffered from depression, off and on, all my life, but Dr. T. was able to guide me to a much more fulfilling life. Dr. T. not only listens, he hears. He has a great command of the pharmacology of psychiatry, including factual knowledge of so-called supplements that are on the market. I am skeptical of all of these due to my own past experiences, but his knowledge of the science that is, and is not, there helped allay my fears. His advice was also helpful for non-pharmacologic treatments for depression. As a physician myself, I was extremely impressed with his practice style and his wealth of knowledge. I can recommend him completely without reservation.
Dr. Trivisonno, in a very short period of time, has helped to change my life for the better & regain more control. He is an avid listener & more knowledgeable than any other doctor I have ever seen. He is very careful when prescribing medicine & has me come in frequently to ensure it is doing the job it was prescribed for. He is patient, kind & I never feel rushed during our visit. I would recommend Dr. Trivisonno to anyone experiencing difficulties coping with life, including friends & family.
Dr. T takes his time discussing your medical and any personal issues that effect your situation. In addition to pharmaceutical medications he has extensive naturopathic knowledge that adds to your overall well-being. You can get an appointment but the phone is never answered personally. Office staff is not overly warm or sensitive. Dr. T will not see you in an emergency; you are always referred to an ER.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Jackson Health System
Dr. Rodolfo A Trivisonno accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Evergreen Health Partners
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
Locations & DirectionsRodolfo A Trivisonno Md, 1710 100th Pl SE Ste 101B, Everett, WA
Dr. Rodolfo A Trivisonno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Everett, WA.