Dr. Rodrick A Stevenson Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Rodrick A Stevenson?

Excellent Bedside Manner

This doctor has the best bedside manner that I have ever seen. Gentle in explaining everything so that you have a very clear understanding of what's going on nd why it's done. I totally trust this doctor!!!!!!! !

Totally satisfied

Dr. Stevenson, was very professional. He listen to me and explained the surgery I had to undergo. He was diligent with coming to see me EVERYDAY that I was hospitalized. He did not release me from the hospital early. My follow up with him at his office was exceptional, he check out and answered my many questions. I was thoroughly please with my care at the hospital and with Dr. Stevenson.

Excellent, Experienced, & Efficient Surgeon

I had a great experience with Dr. Stevenson and his Staff. From the time I walked in until I was released from his care. This is a 5 Star treatment office and Physician. I was completely comfortable and satisfied with the care I received.