Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rodrigo C Chan
Dr. Rodrigo C Chan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mesa, AZ, with another office in Mesa, AZ. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Chan is affiliated with Banner Baywood Medical Center and Banner Heart Hospital. Dr. Chan has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Rodrigo C Chan has the following 1 specialty
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
Dr. Rodrigo C Chan has the following 6 expertise
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Rodrigo C Chan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rodrigo C Chan - Posted on July 18th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rodrigo C Chan - Posted on February 7th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rodrigo C Chan - Posted on December 18th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rodrigo C Chan - Posted on December 15th, 2015
Dr. Rodrigo Chan is the best of the best!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rodrigo C Chan - Posted on March 3rd, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Chan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1983
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Rodrigo C Chan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Rodrigo C Chan
Dr. Rodrigo Chan is committed to compassionate and quality care for all of his patients. His gift and love of cardiology are expressed with every procedure he performs and he feels truly blessed to be apart of each patient's lives in health and healing. "Guard Your Heart With Diligence" ~Dr. Rodrigo Chan~
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rodrigo C Chan, MD - Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology in Mesa, AZ, in this video.
Dr. Rodrigo C Chan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.