Dr. Rodrigo Crespo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rodrigo Crespo?

Posted on March 21st, 2016

My first appt and I had to wait all morning to see the doctor. The staff forgot that I was there. Finally after waiting four hours they called me and the doctor saw me for less than 5 minutes because it was lunch time. The doctor was in a rush and told me that he will have to discuss my health issues in 3 months. I was recently called from the clinic to reschedule my appt. Now I have to wait for one more month. I'm dissapointed with all the grades that are supposly given to him. I actually picked him by searching through the provider's healthgrades and it looks like all of them are coming from his office. Just disappointed.

Posted on June 21st, 2012

Dr. Crespo is an outstanding provider. Despite my multie medical problems, he always spends plenty of time with me.

Dr. Rodrigo Crespo

Posted on June 11th, 2012

He is kind and courteous. He is thorough and he listens to what you have to say. Visits to patients in the hospital are regular, and he asks questions about what is going on in the hospital.

Posted on July 9th, 2017