Dr. Rodrigo Mon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rodrigo Mon?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Dr. Mon saved our baby. We will be forever grateful.

He is awesome

Very respectful

My Step son has pectus excafatum...Plus Marfan...Dr Mon has been so wounderful. Anytime there is a question he calls me back with in 5 minutes. He has been a Blessing to us.There could be NO BETTER DR!! Any questions he will find them if he dont know them!! I just cant say eneough!!

Wonderful, caring, and thourough

My son was diagnosed with gastroschises when i was 3 months pregnant, and was referred to Dr. Mon during my pregnancy, and for his surgerys afterword, and I am so glad. He was very open and honest with me, and told me of the risks, as well as what they could do for him. He was very kind and understanding of my fears and answered every possible question i could give him. He ended up performing 4 surgerys on my son, and I am so glad that he was the one who did. He was wonderful with my son, and did a wonderful job. My son had a very small chance of making it much past birth, and now he is going through his terrible two's and a perfect, happy healthy little boy! I couldn't thank him enough!

Emergency Doctor while on vacation

Dr. Mon was EXCELLENT in seeing that my daughter had the best care and chose the safest option for her health. He worked with our doctors at home to get us there safely. He was AWESOME! and made us feel comfortable and confident that the right decisions were being made. Thank you Dr. Mon! We should have stayed under your care - our doctors in Maine just want to do surgery and rush you home!!

Dr. Rodrigo Mon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.