1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Rodrigo J Saenz Alvarado?

Excellent Physician - Really cares for his patients

I've been a patient of Dr. Rodrigo Saenz for about three years now. I was in extremely bad shape physically and emotionally, as I was going through a divorce after a 20-year long marrriage. Dr. Saenz diagnosed my problems very accurately, and now I am in great shape, again both physically and emotionally. But what caused a great impression on me is the way he took the time to listen and explained what was happening to me in great detail. He focus was not on getting me out of his office as quickly as possible as most doctors do now adays. He genuinely cared about my health and helping me feel better. I would recommend Dr. Saenz to anyone who wants a physician who doesn't his patients as numbers or $$ signs. He is truly a great human being. God gave him the knowledge and the heart to cure his patients, and he is making great use of his gift.

Dr. Rodrigo J Saenz Alvarado is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.

Dr. Rodrigo J Saenz Alvarado Is this you?