Dr. Rodrigo Valderrama Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rodrigo Valderrama?

Posted on October 9th, 2015

I never did see the doctor! Waited in the examining room for over an hour. Important note- there was Nobody In the waiting room when I was called back to the exam room and there was nobody in the waiting room when I got tired of waiting on a no-show doctor and walked out. Btw, they would not give me my co-pay back either.

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

Wonderful Dr. for those who have thyroid issues!

Don't waste your time!

Posted on June 28th, 2015

This was the biggest waste of my time and money! I waited 2.5 months for an appointment. I waited 45 minutes past my scheduled time. He did spend a reasonable amount of time once there, but he didn't help me at all. I have raging hypothyroid symptoms and high levels of auto antibodies against my thyroid, yet he is not willing to do anything based on symptoms and goes 100% by an outdated lab test. On my prescription refill, he didn't write the number of pills so that's worthless as well. I waited a long time for it and got absolutely nothing out of it.

Posted on May 27th, 2015

He put me on 200 synthroid!!! I told him it was too much! I am so tired of endo doctors that I know more than they do!!!

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

it does not have a staff good service.do not return calls,don't answer the phone,they don't have a good follow up the medicines that take each patient, delayed in sendind the prescription to the pharmac y

Posted on April 16th, 2015

I'm impressed with Dr. Valderamma.

Posted on January 8th, 2014

This was my first time to see Dr.V. His staff was very prompt and professional. I felt at ease and felt like I've known them for years. Dr.V. Was professional and explained everything. I loved this office; very pleased!!

Help Me A Lot

Posted on September 18th, 2012

Before I went to see Dr. Valderrama I could not get my diabetes under control, I tried everything, But he put a device on me that checked my blood every 5 minutes for 5 days and he had me keep a log, and when the two where compared, it let me see just what I was doing wrong. This was by far the most helpful test that I ever had. At one time my A1C was a 13, and today it is a 6.1 so if you are having trouble managing your Diabetes, then I would highly recommend Dr. Valderrama

Posted on April 30th, 2012

Can't get my results after my appointment. I have been waiting 21days for my test results. No one even returns my phone calls to let me know what is going on. Very unprofessional!!!! Take your health elsewhere! Obviously Dr. Valderramma DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS!! Worse doctor ever!!

Hipotiroidismo

Posted on May 14th, 2010

Hola. Fui paciente del Dr. Rodrigo Valderrama Mejia en nuestro pais natal Colombia. Mejor medico no he podido tener. Quisiera hacerle una consulta porque el endocrino que tengo en Espaa pais donde vivo ahora es absolutamente fatal.Me siento orgullosa de que tan buen medico sea tan apreciado y valorado.

Posted on June 15th, 2017