Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rodulfo Nilooban
Dr. Rodulfo Nilooban, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edison, NJ. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Nilooban is affiliated with Saint Michael's Medical Center, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and John F Kennedy Medical Center. Dr. Nilooban has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Rodulfo Nilooban has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 23
This medical practice has excellent receptionists, who are efficient, friendly and courteous. The waiting room is large and it has a separate, well child room, which is great for well visits when I don't want my newborn to get sick from the other kids. Dr. Rudy is very friendly and is extremely patient with my newborn baby. He answers every single one of my questions (I write them down before each visit). The examinations seem thorough and careful, none of my worries are dismissed as irrelevant or non-consequential. The wait time so far has been minimal, and our nurse Kathy is very friendly and helpful. I am very happy with this office so far.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Nilooban is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Michael's Medical Center
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
John F Kennedy Medical Center
St James Hospital
40 Years Experience
Cebu Institute Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Rodulfo Nilooban accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Amerihealth Local Value Network
- Amerihealth Regional Preferred
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEdison Pediatrics, 7 State Route 27, Edison, NJ
Dr. Rodulfo Nilooban is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edison, NJ.