Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammed-Rodwan A Hiba MD
Dr. Muhammed-Rodwan A Hiba has 2 locations
14540 Cortez Blvd Ste 120
Brooksville, FL 34613
Dr. Muhammed-Rodwan A Hiba has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Muhammed-Rodwan A Hiba has the following 10 expertise
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
Showing 5 of 13
Self-verified patient of Dr. Muhammed-Rodwan A Hiba - Posted on July 16th, 2018
very poor experiance
Self-verified patient of Dr. Muhammed-Rodwan A Hiba - Posted on May 1st, 2018
Dumb Staff & Doctor Doesnt Care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Muhammed-Rodwan A Hiba - Posted on September 21st, 2017
WORST DOCTOR - STUPID STAFF
Self-verified patient of Dr. Muhammed-Rodwan A Hiba - Posted on December 5th, 2016
Not only do you wait 3-4 hours past your appointment to be seen, once in the room this doctor rushes and barely answers your questions. His office staff is rude and is so stupid its like the blind leading the blind. I doubt his staff have any real credentials. You get what you pay for. I would never trust this doctor or his staff.
would not see anybody else
Self-verified patient of Dr. Muhammed-Rodwan A Hiba - Posted on November 7th, 2016
I was initially disappointed as I had to wait a little to get in. Actually, I was almost ready to be "the upset person of the day". However, after I saw him and he started to ask me questions about my condition, I knew right away that I have found my doctor. He asked me more questions about my condition than the last 4 doctors that I saw for my abdominal pain. His analysis to the problem was like he has the pain himself. He sat down with me and explained it in a non-medical terminology. The treatment he gave me got rid of my stomach pain that I had for years. He has the better bedside manners than any other doctor I have been to. I am sold. I am impressed
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Dr. Muhammed-Rodwan A Hiba Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Muhammed-Rodwan A Hiba, MD - Gastroenterology in Brooksville, FL, in this video.
Dr. Muhammed-Rodwan A Hiba is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brooksville, FL.