Dr. Roeland A Vanopijnen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roeland A Vanopijnen?

Look no further! AWESOME OB/GYN

PROFESSIONAL! I was under Dr. Van Opijinen's care for both of my children. Each day I was greeted with a smile and I always felt like I was his only patient for the day. That is just how important he makes you feel. I remember during the birth of my first born ( I was in labor for 3 days) I was scared that he would rush me to surgery but he did not. He was very patient. As long as everything is going well, he will wait. During my second child's birth he could not deliver my baby but he assured me that a professional doctor would provide me with the same care. He kept his promise. Dr. Van has delivered my niece, my children, my friends 2 children, and he will soon deliver my/niece or nephew.

Dr. Van Opijnen

I have been a patient of Dr V for 8 years. He is very caring and actually takes the time to explain your results. And he makes sure you understand everything. He has delivered my daughter. And i had a very joyous experience with her birth. I am currently pregnant qith my second and he has been so understanding of my changing moods. And he puts my mind at ease if i am worried. He is a terrific doctor. And as long as he is practicing, i will be his patient.

Wonderful down to earth Dr.

Dr. Van Opijnen always makes me feel comfortable at every visit. I am definitely not a doctor person and I am not scared to go to any of my appointments with him. He was very caring from the first appointment. He always puts my mind at ease. He is also very informative while so down to earth. He has a great personality and sense of humor while still being serious during your appointment. I did not pick him before I called for my first appointment, the scheduler recommended him. I could not have asked for a better doctor, I really lucked out!