Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roeliza E Pascua
Dr. Roeliza E Pascua, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA, with another office in San Jose, CA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pascua is affiliated with St Louise Regional Hospital. Dr. Pascua has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Roeliza E Pascua has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 10
I am so grateful that I found Dr Pascua. I moved here from the Central Valley, Four hours away from a Doctor that I had been seeing for eighteen years and have a great relationship with. I had some pretty big shoes for a doctor to fill ,Not only was I worried about them being a provider for my insurance. I was worried that I would be stuck with someone that I really couldnt communicate with and or be forced to step backwards with my health care. Thanks to the great reviews online I decided to make an appointment. I was not disapponted. Dr Pascua has a great bedside manor. She takes her time with you and she makes sure that all your questions are answered. She also makes sure that you do not wait in the lobby or in the exam room long. Most of my visits the wait is average 15 minutes. I decided to make Dr Pascua my primary care doctor. Good doctors are hard to find. I feel lucky
I had been going to dr. pascua for many years but as soon as i had a really serious health issue, she could not and did not want to be bothered trying to figure out what was wrong with me. after a year of sending me here and there, I went to her again in tears and she told me i needed to have a better attitude about this. OK. I never went back to her. I think she cares more about her clothing attire and fancy shoes than she does about her patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2011, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2010, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Pascua is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1989
New York Hospital
Dr. Roeliza E Pascua accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Roeliza E Pascua is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.