Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rogelio Casama
Dr. Rogelio Casama, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bogalusa, LA, with another office in Bogalusa, LA. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Casama is affiliated with Washington St Tammany Regional Medical Center, Bogalusa Medical Center Louisiana State University and Gs Ltac of Washington St Tammany Bogalus. He speaks English.
Dr. Rogelio Casama has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Casama is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Washington St Tammany Regional Medical Center
Bogalusa Medical Center Louisiana State University
Gs Ltac of Washington St Tammany Bogalus
LTAC of Washington/St Tammany - Bogalusa Campus
51 Years Experience
Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation
Graduated in 1962
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rogelio Casama is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bogalusa, LA.