Dr. Rogena Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rogena Johnson?

Posted on May 6th, 2015

great doctor caring listen has time for her patients...asks questions, is polite and professional and nice asset at heart and family

Great Doctor!

Posted on August 25th, 2012

Dr. Rogena Johnson is very caring and takes the time to listen. I am very impressed with her medical knowlege and professionalism.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback!

Posted on June 11th, 2012

I was in the ER over the weekend, and wanted to follow up with Dr. Johnson because I really like and trust her, but was unable to get an appointment. The soonest they could get me in was a week and half later. This site said she can usually schedule same day appointments, but that is not true. I could not even get a same week appt. I really like Dr. Johnson, she does spend a nice amount of time with you, she really listens, and explains and answers all your questions. Just very disappointed she is hard to see.

Doctor's Response

I understand scheduling can be frustrating when the office gets busy. In order to address this problem we have reserved 2 slots on each provider's schedule every day that open up 24 hours prior to that day in order to better accomodate our patients. I really hope this helps.

A Rare Find

Posted on January 24th, 2011

Dr. Johnson is my mother's doctor. I live in a different state then my mother, and I am finally confident that my mother is getting excellent care even when I am not with her. I have met Dr. Johnson in both her office and during my mother's hospital stays. She ALWAYS actively listens, and she explores all possibilities including consulting with other doctors. She admits when she is unsure, but that just drives her harder; she doesn't give up. She has a level of compassion and caring that most doctors twice her age do not. You can talk to her without feeling intimidated. She is the perfect mix of professional and personal. I only wish I could find a Dr. Johnson where I live.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for all your confidence and for allowing me to take care of your mom over the last few years.

Extreme Care

Posted on September 12th, 2010

Dr. Johnson will not be rushed in making sure she understand your problem and is relentless in finding the proper treatment.She is very up to date on illiness and the best way to proceed and the best care available.My wife and I were very lucky in finding her and would not consider going to another Doctor.

Doctor's Response

I really appreciate the positive feedback! I try my best to make sure I hear what patients are saying and give them the care they need : )

Posted on June 11th, 2010

Dr. Johnson was great during my visit. I have seen many doctors in the past mostly for my children and it would have been nice if they had her assets which are everything you look for in a doctor . She is highly recommended by me.

Doctor's Response

Thank you very much for your comments!

Posted on November 29th, 2017