Roger Acheatel Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Roger Acheatel?

A gods gift to mankind.

Posted on July 29th, 2013

I am 45 and was supposedly very healthy until I experienced a chest pain, rushed to the ER, and a stent was put in. Nothing new. What makes all this interesting is the fact that I discovered Dr. Acheatel !! He was the cardiologist assigned. A man with an effervescent personality and great demeanor. I was scared as it was a completely unexpected development in my life. He made it very easy for me. Talked to like a friend would talk to another, explaining what had gone wrong and how he intended to correct it. And he did. The whole experience was so smooth. I was let go the third day and I have been seeing him on the follow ups. It's a pleasure to know such a kind and compassionate person.

Posted on September 29th, 2012

very caring and capable md. been my doc for many years

Great Doctor

Posted on December 16th, 2011

always on time and asks good questions re my condition; keeps track of my meds and labs; consider him a friend

Posted on August 9th, 2011

excellent caring physician; recommend without hesitancy

Posted on November 18th, 2010

great office staff and the doctor is always on time and engaged with me during the visit. goes over labs and meds. i feel well cared for

Posted on October 7th, 2010

Great doctor

Posted on August 15th, 2010

The doctor always is asking me about my concerns. He got me through a heart attack and takes care of my stent and blood pressure and high cholesterol.My only criticism is that sometimes I don't get a call back for a question I have until the end of the day. That however is not frequent

review of review

Posted on June 5th, 2010

I was browsing the internet and came across a negative review of Dr. Acheatel. I am a retired physician and Dr Acheatel has been caring for me for over 5 years. In fact he is a physician for many doctors both retired and active in practice. The negative review criticized him for a problem with digitalis toxicity. While I cannot comment on the accuracy of the claim that there was not a proper diagnosis, I did find a problem in the patient's complaint that the failure to diagnose resulted in a stroke. As a physician I know that this would be very unlikely and thus to me calls into question the accuracy of the rest of the review. I would advise readers to take this review with a grain of salt

Saved my life

Posted on May 16th, 2010

I met Dr Acheatel in the emergency room at Palomar Medical Center. He was the cardiologist on call when I was brought in by paramedics with chest pain. It turned out I was having a heart attack. I was whisked up to the cath lab and my artery was opened and he placed a stent. The damage to my heart was minimal. This was in 1998 and I have been treated by Dr Acheatel ever since. He controls my blood pressure and cholesterol and I consider him a friend as well.

Posted on August 3rd, 2017