Dr. Roger Altman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Altman?

Posted on November 28th, 2017

Dear Dr. Altman My visit to your office was nothing short of spectacular. Thank you for your kindness and your expertise. Your staff are amazing. Denise is a gem. The whole visit is exemplary. May God rewards you for the great job you do everyday.

Posted on March 16th, 2016

Was very pleasured with the staff and how well I was treated and informed about the procedure I was having that day I highly recommend this doctor if anyone is experiencing this kind of problem Your in good hands

Posted on November 25th, 2015

Dr. Altman is an awesome dermatologist! He has treated me for many years taking care of all of my skin care needs. He has always treated me with great respect and honesty. I would highy recommend him to anyone including my family and friends!

Posted on November 24th, 2015

Dr. Altman had to fix a bad cancer spot from another Moh's surgeon. He is also very skilled at stitching up afterwards. It's very hard to see that anything was done at all. I would highly recommend Dr. Altman for his skills removing skin cancer.

Roger W. Altman MD is the best Dermatologist in Palm Harbor

Posted on February 18th, 2015

I was a fist time patient and Dr. Roger W. Altman and his staff took care of my problem on the spot, very efficient, very fast and above all super professionals. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a Dermatologist.

Bad experience: unreliable diagnosis, unprofessional staff.

Posted on May 1st, 2014

I would not recommend this doctor. First to schedule my appointment I was told I was going to receive papers to fill for my first visit, when I alled one day before to confirm my appt. (because no one from the office called: "Oh, no one mailed the papers. Just come in earlier". I should have trusted my instincts and never gone. He spent 4 minutes ( on the clock!) with me to telle there is nothing he can do because I am breastfeeding. Now... Not only he gave me the UNRELIABLE INFORMATION, as I have been researching, as he did not spend near enough time with me to talk about other ways to mitigate my issues. For example, I asked about cellulite, he said there's nothing he can do, instead of recommending food that can improve it's appearance or what to avoid! When I was leaving he told me he would research about Retinol and stretch marks while nursing and call me. You'd think that someone with 32 years of experience would know about it. I'm just really disappointed.

Absolutely great doctor and staff. Highly recommended

Posted on August 9th, 2013

My husband had several skin growths on his forehead. Dr. Altman examined the growths, tested, accurately diagnosed and resolved the issue quickly. the procedure was smooth. My husband did not feel anything . And procedure smoothly done. VEry happy with Dr. Altman and his staff. Truly a professional group. Thank you, Dr. Altman and staff.

THE BEST CARE

Posted on July 20th, 2013

Dr. Altman and staff are professionals who care about their patients. My experiences, my father's experience and my good friends' experiences have been consistently timely, kind, personable and excellent care for all of us. I highly recommend Dr. Altman!

Excellent doctor

Posted on September 22nd, 2012

I had a skin problem that I was plagued with for over a year. I went to another doctor who missed diagnosed. I ended up going to Dr. Altman who correctly diagnosed the issue within seconds. He suggested a treatment and the issue was resolved. His office was a little further down the road, but it was worth the drive to get the correct diagnosis. His staff is awesome as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Altman to anyone who wants quality in every way.

Excellent, Super Fast and objective Diagnostician

Posted on June 23rd, 2012

Also gave me suggestions as to how to avoid problems, etc. He is not like other doctors who do not spend that much time with you or do not give you a straight answer. Dr. Altman zeroes in on the problem and gives a patient a complete answer right away, plus gives suggestions re prevention of how to avoid skin cancer.

A Refreshing & Heartening Experience!

Posted on June 6th, 2012

Thrilled to relay the multitudinous glowing reviews are spot on! Dr. Altman and his team are stellar professionals and very caring human beings. Wonderfully steeped in expertise and integrity, his practice is the answer to your prayers should you have a dire dermatological need. They likewise accomplish innocuous procedures exceedingly well, all while intertwining humor and genuinely engaging you, ergo easing any anxieties. Consequently, admiration from other patients is palpable and visible, as several dropped in just to share regards with Dr. Altman and his staff. The only danger here is getting spoiled by this superior experience and then having to resume with stressed, albeit nice doctors in the real world. FYI, reassuring news -- overheard Dr. Altman say he plans to be in business a very long time so banish those fears of his early retirement!

Very professional

Posted on May 13th, 2011

Dr. Altman is very professional in all aspect of his practice. He treated several Skin cancers that I had and did a very excellent job. One of these cancers required a skin graft and it came out wonderful. You would never know that he had done a skin graft on my nose.