Dr. Roger C Ashmore Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Roger C Ashmore?

Bedside manner

My husband was awakened when in the hospital by Dr Ashmore. Dr A yelled at him for not taking a new medicine without explaining why it was ordered, what it was, or how it worked. Needs to work on bedside manner! No reason to yell then charge over $200 for his consult.

Exceptional Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Ashmore for 10 years. I was diagnosed with cardiovascular disease in 1992 at age 44 when I lived in Ohio. On my first visit to Dr. Ashmore he ordered some blood tests that I had never had before to determine more specific details about my condition. I have found him to be very thorough and sincerely interested in me as a patient. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing an excellent cardiologist.

Doesnt have good bedside manners at all.

His patients skill need a lot of work. His bedside manner are very poor. He spends as little time as possible. Doesn't bother to review records . He prescribed a medication that I had a reaction from and five month later tried to prescribed the same one.

Dr. Roger C Ashmore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Collins, CO.