Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roger B Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 19
I am always 15-30 minutes early for my appointment and have never been seen on time. Each and every time, I have had to wait an hour past my scheduled appointment, even if I was the first patient scheduled after lunch. The office staff is incompetent as far as referrals and calling in prescriptions. Even when I gave the girl the phone number and address for the pharmacy, she still called it into the wrong one. I called and asked for a referral two weeks prior to a preventive screening and when I checked about 10 days later, I found out the referral was never sent. The office conducting the screening had to call the Doctor for the referral. It also seems like they are always re-doing their files and computer system and then they can't access the information they need.
The doctor is great. However the staff was very rude. I asked for an appointant due to being sick and it took them several hours if not 2 days to get back to me. I asked them to set up a scan for me and it took them again severa weeks to set up. Upon check-in Hippa-laws were violated by the girl by screaming out i owed money. The office is dirty and looks like it hasnt been cleaned in years. The staff is always coughing. Test results are always deleayed. I think the doctor is great but i am changing doctors due to the way his staff treated me.
Some doctors rush you in and out and don't even listen to you or look at you during a visit but Dr. Lee spends so much time with you as a patient that you really feel like he cares. Wait times are a little long but I know why. He is giving another patient his full time and attention, the same that he gives to me and my husband and will give to you too. I've never had another doctor let me spend so much time talking about my medical issues and worries that I was so delighted to finally find Dr. Lee when my husband and myself moved to Hernando County. I have even had to call his answering service in the middle of the night and Dr Lee was so nice to call us back personally. That definitely says something about this caring doctor and lord willing we will be his patients for a long time to come. Thank You Dr. Lee!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
37 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1981
Wilson Medical Center
Dr. Roger B Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roger B Lee in this video.
Dr. Roger B Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weeki Wachee, FL.