Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger D Beyer
Dr. Roger D Beyer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kalamazoo, MI. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Beyer is affiliated with Borgess Medical Center. Dr. Beyer has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger D Beyer has the following 2 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Roger D Beyer has the following 19 expertise
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Fecal Incontinence
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
Dr. Roger D Beyer has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Roger D Beyer is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I am a US Veteran and go through the VA. I had pre approval from the VA to go see Dr. Beyer. His staff right from the get go, started putting up stalling techniques from sending the paperwork (which I did). Then they did not understand the verbiage of the paperwork. I then had my Dr, from the VA call them directly. She said the same. They were stalling, and obviously did NOT want to work with the VA. I have NEVER had a Doctors office staff treat me with such disrespect. Bottom Line if you served you country and go through the VA...Do NOT come here.
The waiting room time is so minimal its virtually nonexisent.Callbacks on phone questions not necessary they usually answer ? while your still on the line. Have had 2 d&cs an endometrial biopsy and an in office cryoablation this year he did an excellent job. Highly recommend him to any woman with gyne probs very knowledgable, shoots from the hip whether you want to hear it or not. Nursing and office staff also wonderful. Has 2 offices one in kalamazoo the other in paw paw how convenient is that. Has been my Gyne for about 18 years has always been awesome, very good bedside manner go see him ladies he is the best in the Gyne bizz
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Beyer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
St Louis University Hospital
Dr. Roger D Beyer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Spectrum Health
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Care Specialists, 7110 Stadium Dr, Kalamazoo, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roger D Beyer in this video.
Dr. Roger D Beyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalamazoo, MI.