Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roger C Biehl has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 27
I saw Dr. Biehl for the first time today and couldnt wait to write my review. Not only was he personable but incredibly informative. He spent over an hour with me answering to great extent all of my questions.He explained everything he was doing as we went along and was sure to make sure that I understood everthing he was doing. I will recommend him to everyone I know.
I've been going to Dr biehl for despot/botox and fillers for over a year. He is by far the best. He is very informative and listens to my concerns, which is very important to me. His staff is very friendly an helpful. I also love the fact that his prices are great and he's always running great promotions. Thanks to Dr biehl I feel and look wonderful!! I would definitely recommend Dr biehl to anyone who is looking to do fillers or botox. Thank you Dr biehl.
Here's a list of the cons: I purchased a Groupon for Dysport and when I entered the room and took a seat he was about to give me Botox. The results are the same, but the price was fifty dollars more. He was talking to the patient before me in the room very loudly so that I could actually hear his conversation. Half way through, he poked his head out of the room, and yelled down the hall to sign the patient up for a program. It was unprofessional and made me feel like I was at the Wall Street stock exchange, not a quiet office. While I love dogs, he has a dog, Ella, that follows him everywhere. He pats the dog on the head, them administers Botox with no gloves and without washing his hands. Office seemed dirty and unkempt. After making me blot blood from my forehead with a paper towel, he told me to lean forward and try to toss it into the sink because the trash can's lid wasn't opening properly. He wore old recycled Providence Medical scrubs and I began to worry about the legitimacy of his career. After some research I believe he was terminated from Providence. Major cons: He did not inject the product with gloves on and proceed to smooth out my forehead by rubbing his unwashed hands over it upon the open injection sites. He insisted on administering more Dysport than I wanted. I am in my mid twenties and wanted to maintain the integrity of my face. He told me I should have injections between my brows in and in spots where I was not showing signs of aging at least five times. He tried to sell everything in his office to me, which is what he was loudly rambling about to the previous patient. I told him I had a skincare routine I was happy with and he said the next time I come back I should purchase the products that he sells because they are more affordable and will save me money. He is a sales person and very aggressive at it. My Dysport looks fine, but the experience was uncomfortable and I would rather pay more to feel like a professional is giving me injections. I did bruise and he did not give me anything to reduce the initial swelling.
21 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Roger C Biehl accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAlaska Womens Advanced Pelvic Surgery, 4050 Lake Otis Pkwy Ste 106, Anchorage, AK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roger C Biehl in this video.
Dr. Roger C Biehl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.