Dr. Roger Biehl Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Roger Biehl?

GOOD EXPERIENCE!!

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

I BOUGHT THE GROUPON , WHEN I THERE FOR MY APPT. THE STAFF HELP ME WITH EVERYTHING BEFORE I ENTER FOR SEE DR. BIEHL, I SURPRISE HOW THE DR. EXPLAIN EVERYTHING I NEED LEARNING FOR MY SKINCARE , I REALLY LOVED THESE PLACE , AND I WILL RECOMMEND FOR ALL MY FRIENDS

Posted on November 16th, 2016

I saw Dr. Biehl for the first time today and couldnt wait to write my review. Not only was he personable but incredibly informative. He spent over an hour with me answering to great extent all of my questions.He explained everything he was doing as we went along and was sure to make sure that I understood everthing he was doing. I will recommend him to everyone I know.

Aesthetics review

Posted on June 30th, 2016

I've been going to Dr biehl for despot/botox and fillers for over a year. He is by far the best. He is very informative and listens to my concerns, which is very important to me. His staff is very friendly an helpful. I also love the fact that his prices are great and he's always running great promotions. Thanks to Dr biehl I feel and look wonderful!! I would definitely recommend Dr biehl to anyone who is looking to do fillers or botox. Thank you Dr biehl.

Not Going Back for Botox

Posted on June 7th, 2016

Here's a list of the cons: I purchased a Groupon for Dysport and when I entered the room and took a seat he was about to give me Botox. The results are the same, but the price was fifty dollars more. He was talking to the patient before me in the room very loudly so that I could actually hear his conversation. Half way through, he poked his head out of the room, and yelled down the hall to sign the patient up for a program. It was unprofessional and made me feel like I was at the Wall Street stock exchange, not a quiet office. While I love dogs, he has a dog, Ella, that follows him everywhere. He pats the dog on the head, them administers Botox with no gloves and without washing his hands. Office seemed dirty and unkempt. After making me blot blood from my forehead with a paper towel, he told me to lean forward and try to toss it into the sink because the trash can's lid wasn't opening properly. He wore old recycled Providence Medical scrubs and I began to worry about the legitimacy of his career. After some research I believe he was terminated from Providence. Major cons: He did not inject the product with gloves on and proceed to smooth out my forehead by rubbing his unwashed hands over it upon the open injection sites. He insisted on administering more Dysport than I wanted. I am in my mid twenties and wanted to maintain the integrity of my face. He told me I should have injections between my brows in and in spots where I was not showing signs of aging at least five times. He tried to sell everything in his office to me, which is what he was loudly rambling about to the previous patient. I told him I had a skincare routine I was happy with and he said the next time I come back I should purchase the products that he sells because they are more affordable and will save me money. He is a sales person and very aggressive at it. My Dysport looks fine, but the experience was uncomfortable and I would rather pay more to feel like a professional is giving me injections. I did bruise and he did not give me anything to reduce the initial swelling.

Patient

Posted on December 29th, 2014

Terrible service. Completely unprofessional! DONT USE

Posted on April 26th, 2013

Dr Biehl and staff were deceitful. I was open and honest about my insurance plan. He performed numerous, degrading tests on me I'm still not sure for what purpose other than his own studies. When it came down to surgery, he did not have "RIGHTS" to practice at my PPO hospital. Doctor and staff did not want to take responsibility for disclosing this information, when in fact I told the receptionist my PPO hospital at my first appointment. Dr. Biehl was also VERY rude and talked down to his staff.

Posted on March 24th, 2013

Doctor Biehl likes to do things his way and his way only. He seems to be burnout at times which affects his ability to care for his patients with the upmost respect. At times he likes to rush things through for example, rush patients to sign important documents without allowing them sufficient time to read over it. His attitdude needs adjustment especially if you ask questions, decide to seek mo re information before making a serious decision, and simply disagree with him about anything. He also doesn't know how to treat his associates and definitely has poor bedside manners.

Only dealing with answering machines and online appointments

Posted on November 20th, 2012

1. did not respond to email about question2. unable to get hold of office or doctor to verify location of office.Therefore, when to a location as per website, which was an empty space.Have left several phone messages to no avail.

this doctor does harm

Posted on June 27th, 2012

other than doing procedures that may not be truly needed, he is arrogant, demanding, insulting and has no idea how horrible he is. He really should remove the dog from the visits. He's not permitted to practice at AK Regional and now I understand he's no longer allowed privileges at Providence either - there's a good reason for this. He hurt more women than just me.

Posted on May 30th, 2012

Experience was not a very good one. Dr. Biehle has a dog that follows him around all day, even in the examination room that I consider to be very strange and unprofessional. Dr.Biehle is very thorough, however, I felt like I was a med student and not a patient looking for answers to my pain. He was very invasive with the personal questions and very unprofessional when discussing my intimate experiences. I also felt very exposed since he questioned me about my personal history in his office with the door open. This Dr. may be an expert in his field of practice, but he is very cocky, over confident, rude, unprofessional and have no regards for his patients feelings. I will not return.

Terrible Dr

Posted on February 27th, 2012

This is one of the worst Dr's I have ever been to. Having had cancer and recovered 2 times I have some experience w/Dr.'s. He pushes unnecessary procedures, absolutely no consideration for your privacy when on the table spread eagle. I felt humiliated by the time I was finished. His staff gave me incorrect instructions for medication and argued with me when I said I thought it was wrong. Had to speak directly to Dr. to get correct info. I visited a couple times thinking it was just me but the last time was so humiliating I found another Dr. Felt like his personal tinker toy for all to see. I no sooner sat up on the table when the receptionist young son walked in the room.

Good surgeon but lacks that female touch

Posted on April 29th, 2011

He is a little on the ADD side and may come off a bit eccentric but as far as his surgical skill no complaints. I think he needs to put himself in his patients shoes to be a little bit more comforting and not so clinical. He often talks with his door open and focuses too much on the medicine and not how embarrassing of a situation female issues can be. His MA was very nice and answer questions as best as she could. His front desk staff was new and still learning the ropes. She is a little rough around the edges but means well.