Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roger S Blumenthal has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia
- Heart Diseases
- Atrial Flutter
- Blood Clot
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Heart Attack
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Stress Testing
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Disease
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Unstable Angina
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
33 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1985
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Roger S Blumenthal accepts the following insurance providers.
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohns Hopkins Hospital, 1800 Orleans St, Baltimore, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roger S Blumenthal in this video.
Dr. Roger S Blumenthal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.