Have you seen Dr. Roger L Borchardt?

Truly an amazing doctor

He saved my life, after continuously being on 190/200 blood pressure despite on medications, he brought it to 100-120 range with a new medicine, also found out low sodium caused by another medicine which could have been very dangerous , had it not been treated.

Beyond belief

I was flown into Hackensack with a heart attack. Dr. Borchardt had me comfortable and stable in minutes. he spent time with me after my first procedure and guided me thru the second. He was honest, caring and actually funny. The man is a great doctor and an even a better human being.

Extremely good doctor

My mother who has been suffering for months to control Blood pressure despite taking many medicines was prescribed a very good medicine and she is feeling much better now. He has been god send for us as we met him during ER visit

Very knowledgeable...

Very professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Borchardt was able to answer all of my questions and make me feel comfortable with the care that I received and will continue to receive regarding my condition. I highly recommend him.

The staff was very friendly. Dr Borchardt took the time to answer all of my questions and made sure I understood my problems. He was kind and friendly too. I highly recommend him!

Dr. Roger L Borchardt is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lehi, UT.

Dr. Roger L Borchardt Is this you?