Dr. Roger K Bost Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Roger K Bost?

amazing

Dr. Bost is a amazing Dr. I wish my kids would have started using him along time ago. He is fabulous

Amazing doctor!

I had Dr. Bost as a pediatrician when I was younger, and he was phenomenal. I was always very comfortable around him, and I trusted him very much. I would recommend this man to my friends and family, and he's the only doctor I would absolutely trust with any children I may have in the future. He's fantastic, if only I wasn't too old to see him now!

i can always call

dr bost is always there when we need him he gives his patient his home number in case they need him after hours no other dr in poplar bluff does that