Dr. Roger Bruning Is this you?

I was a patient of Dr. Bruning's for many years and was very pleased with the care I received. Dr. Bruning is one of the best diagnosticians I have encountered. and, another rare quality, an excellent listener as well. He always seems to be up on recent findings, and I felt he brought science, compassion, and artistry to his practice of medicine. I left Kansas City for a job in Texas. Despite years of looking, I have found a number of competent doctors here, but very much miss the quality care i could rely on from Dr. Bruning.

I apologize we can't help your pain after making the appointment 3 weeks mago.

Gave 5 starts because I guess if someone apologizes over and over that's becing courteous even though an appointment was made 3 weeks ago, confirmed the day before the appointment, and then cancelled 5 hours before the appointment time.

I have been a patient of Dr. Roger Bruning since the mid-1980s (I have just celebrated my 65th birthday). I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Bruning and his practice staff. I have always received the very best of care in a timely and professional manner. The practice clinicians and support staff have treated me with the utmost respect as a person who is responsible for my own healthcare decisions. I have also been impressed that Dr. Bruning is so knowledgeable of the wealth of research and clinical recommendations related to specific tests, medications, and procedures. In my view, I feel very fortunate to have had Dr. Bruning as my primary care physician for these many years. I do not hesitate to recommend him to friends and co-workers. While he may feel differently, I hope that he never retires!

I have been going to Dr bruning for 18 years now and have always found him to be an exceptional Dr. He cares enough to give you options and discuss alternatives in detail. I find his advise very sensable and useful. His staff is probably average for the most part, but overall I can recommend him to anyone.

Wonderful Doctor!

Dr. Bruning was my primary care physician for the first 20 years of my life. I think he is an amazing doctor and a genuinely kind person. He is very knowledgeable and will tell EXACTLY what he thinks. If I ever move back to the Kansas City area, I will choose him as my GP again without question.

Dr. Brunning is honest, caring, and down to Earth. I feel he truly cares about his patient's well being--not just fixing their current ailment. Rarely have I found a doctor as excellent as this one. It took several years to find one that would hand out a prescription "just in case." He isn't afraid to tell you that cough syrup, fluids, and rest will help you more than the newest medicine. He truly is the embodiment of what anyone in medicine and the healing arts should be.

Dr. Roger Bruning is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Merriam, KS.