Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger Burrus
Dr. Roger Burrus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Franklin, TN, with other offices in Gallatin, TN and Hendersonville, TN . He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Burrus is affiliated with Sumner Regional Medical Center, Skyline Medical Center and Hendersonville Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger Burrus has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Burrus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sumner Regional Medical Center
Skyline Medical Center
Hendersonville Medical Center
Cumberland River Hospital
Three Rivers Hospital
Columbia Nashville Meorial Hosp
Columbia Hendersonville Hosp
26 Years Experience
University of Tennessee
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Roger Burrus accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Roger Burrus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, TN.