Have you seen Dr. Roger L Cambor?

Caring, smart and professional

Dr. Cambor helped me find freedom from PTSD and opiate addiction using the latest techniques and counsel. His kindness sets him apart from others and his ability to hear what youre not saying, gives him insight into how to best help. He made me feel like a friend, while maintaining the strictest professional behavior. And, by the end, he was my life coach. As a corporate executive, I count Dr. Cambor among those who have helped me in my career journey.

Dr. Cambor is an excellent psychiatrist. He not only knows what he's treating, but is also very qualified in how to treat. The nuances of psychiatric disorders are not lost on him. I first began treatment for addiction, but after a couple sessions, it became apparent to that my drug use was a cover for an untreated underlying disorder. Furthermore, Dr. Cambor takes a full lifestyle approach to treatment, which includes not only prescribed medication and over the counter supplements, but also dietary and lifestyle choices. Whether you're in crisis and need short term care, or are looking for long term treatment, you'd be hard pressed to find a more knowledgeable doctor.

Sign of a physician needing to retire

When a physician is constantly turning his service to another practioner it is cause to wonder is he preooccuiper with another project. When phone calls are not returned in less then 24 hrs and you say it is urgent, does he really care We were told that his assistant answers all his calls and types them out in a memo. A mental health professional deals with private issues. Do you really want to leave your secrets on a message with someone you don't even know I think after careful evaluation of this doctor practice, it is time for him to retire. He has been in practice for 30 yrs with excellent standing until 2013 when he changed his off policy to having someone taking his calls and filling in a lot.

Highly recommended

An exceptional doctor who really knows his field. Could not have asked for better help from him in my time of need.

if I could only get an appointment

I have been trying to make an appointment with Dr. Cambor for several weeks. I first left a message, and he didn't return my phone call for about 4 days. When he did, he said he was accepting new patient and he would be happy to talk to me about his practice, fees, and such, but gave me no indication of a date or time when we could talk or make an appointment. I called again, and have not heard from him. Today I gave him a final call and told him that if I don't hear back with more specifics so we can nail down an appointment, I will have to try to find someone else. It's too bad that he is losing patients this way.

Best Doctor for Head Injury and Addiction Medicine

Absolutely amazing guy....Highly recommended. He knows his stuff.

Pyschiatric diagnositc genius, compasionate and humble

As a patient of Dr. Cambor, I can honestly say his techiques are comphrensive which is not limited traditional talk therapy, his approach includes EMT, hyponosis, psycho-pharmacuetical/ medication monitoring, he is diagnositcally intuitive. If Dr. Cambor runs late for hisoffice appointments it is because a patient needs the extra time. Dr. Cambor believes patients deserve the best of his professional theraputic advice and time is part of the caring. There are some health care professionals that just have book knowledge and stick to the text, then there are others like Dr, Cambor who use every approach available, keep learning new techniques and are just naturals in their field

Treating opiate addiction

Dr Cambor is a true profesional whom really knows and I believe enjoys researching the affects of medications. He is compassionate and caring. I have been a patient for 5 years now and am proud to say have been mentally well and street drug free for most of the same. If you are looking for someone who takes pride in his work, which is hard to find in this day and age, then Dr C is the one for you.

Dr. Roger L Cambor is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boulder, CO.

Dr. Roger L Cambor Is this you?