Dr. Roger I Ceilley Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Roger I Ceilley?

Misdiagnosis.

I had 2 moles on my scalp that needed to get looked at. He glanced at them and said that they were fine with little concern. I didn't feel comfortable with his decision so I went for a second opinion. They immediately told me that they wanted to remove the moles. The tests came back and the moles were precancerous. This was very frustrating to me because of how much I stressed of my family history with skin cancer and how much I was concerned with the two moles. My girlfriend was in the room with me and she even pointed out how lackluster he was when examining them and how we felt he should have at least examined them more thoroughly instead of just glancing at them and brushing it off like it was no big deal.

I have been a patient of Dr. Ceilley now for 8 years and have had nothing but excellent experiences with him and his staff. He is extremely knowledgeable and hands on in my care. I feel very confident in his abilities and would recommend him (and have) to provide care for others.

Terrible.

Dr. Roger I Ceilley is similar to the following 2 Doctors near West Des Moines, IA.