Dr. Roger F Classen Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Roger F Classen?

Longest wait in the world

Dr. Classen in a very nice doctor- but the wait in his office is ridiculous. Plus, the décor in his office/patient rooms are from the dark ages. The office staff are overly friendly, I am sure to make up for the wait. Also, he tried to make me come back for follow up appointments forever...like a year.....for an cyst I had drained. My family doctor advised me to stop going. So watch out for that.

Great Doc

Dr. Classen is the best. I dont go to anyone else because I've been seeing him for over 10 years and he always takes wonderful care of me and my family. Takes time to get to know patients and listen to concerns. Carol, the secretary, is a sweetheart...all the staff is. He is great. Recommend 100%

Dr. Classen is an excellent surgeon. I, as his patient, feel well taken care of as I'm sure all his patients do. I wouldn't dream of finding anyone different to do another surgery if I ever needed one .