Dr. Roger S Collins Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Roger S Collins?

Horrible results

Complications - horrible results - never washed hands - not caring at all - all about the money! Now having to have more surgery to try to fix his mess!

I had a great experience with Dr. Collins. He was very warm and personable.

My Fears were eased and my PRAYERS answered with Dr. C

Dr. Collins is perhaps one of the finest doctors I have ever even heard of. At age 40, following a routine breast cancer screen, I found out I would have to have a bilateral mastectomy. I have never been so afraid in my life as I have never had anything more than a bad cold in my brief 40 years. After my initial consultation with Dr. Collins and meeting his amazing staff, I was set at ease about my future. Every complication I was told usually doesn't happen has happened to me and the team responded quickly and with great compassion. They have gone above and beyond as my fears have not subsided, as I am only 42 and human,to help me whenever and wherever possible. I have been referred to support groups,home health care when needed, and had all of my pain needs met as needed. Though my case is rare, reconstruction taking so long because of my infection history, I can only imagine how great he has been with other patients. He and his staff have attended to me in office and at the hospital following my many procedures. I just love Dr. C and his staff and thank GOD for him everyday. If you want a skilled, well versed, compassionate and talented doctor, Dr. Collins is it!

Skin cancer on a leg

Very good experience. I can recommend this doctor for his professionality, kindness and caring. Also his nurse Teresa is very nice.

I am so glad I was referred to Dr. Collins after my breast cancer diagnosis.

I was sent to Dr. Collins for a consult after my breast cancer diagnosis. He seemed very young but he was incredible. He spent over an hour with us during the first consult. He broke everything down to where we could understand it. I underwent mastectomy with reconstuction last month and so far so good. Teresa (his nurse) has been incredible. She has taken extra time with us and is so reassuring. I know God placed me where I needed to be.

The best doctor

I was referred to Dr. Collins for reconstruction of my nose after skin cancer. Not only is he extremely talented he is kind and caring. Almost "un-doctor like!" I immediately had complete trust in him. Teresa Parker, his nurse, completes a great team. I can't begin to say enough or give the two of them enough praise. I have seen other repairs of skin cancer that were much less severe and there is no comparison. People now say they would never have known that I'd even had skin caner.Dr. Collins is an amazing plastic surgeon. Beyond comparison.

A good doctor

Dr Colins is very nice and friendly. He is approachable, and you will not be afraid to ask him anything. He seems interested and understanding when you talk with him. I highly recommend him.

best doctor ever

i love dr collins he always makes sure that i and getting the best care. he makes sure im comfortabe and gives thorough treatment. thanks for the wonderful job you are doing forme.

Dr. Roger S Collins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.