Dr. Roger N Coron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger N Coron?

MD

Highly recommend

Above Average

I felt compelled to write a positive review for the very few great doctors I have come across throughout my health crisis. I came across so much bad in the medical world but Dr. Coron stood out from the rest along with another doctor of mine. He was kind, gentle, thorough and made the calls he had to in order to get me on the right track. While hospitalized I felt safe with him, I didn't feel scared or distrustful. It seems a lot of doctors have lost their passion and their respect for patients and their situations. Nasty office staff is also another ordeal already stressed out patients have to deal with but luckily this is not the case in Dr. Coron's office, his staff is professional, level headed and likable. Dont ever change Dr. Coron, thanks for treating me like a human being.

Really happy with my experience! Made me feel very comfortable.

Dr. Roger N Coron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Rochelle, NY.