Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roger R Dmochowski has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Uterine Prolapse
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Diseases
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence, Stress
- Urethral Obstruction
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urination Disorders
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I was seen and treated by another physican for 6 yrs including surgeries. I finally gave up and was refered to Dr D by a physician in my home town. I had to travel 2 states to go and it has been worth every mile I have traveled. He is the most pleasant caring doctor you could ask for. He is patient, listens well and answers any questions until you are satisified. He always ask if there is anything else before he leaves and never makes you feel rushed. It is very obvious he cares for people, his patients and his staff alike. I feel blessed to have found him. He has improved my quality of life beyond all my expectations.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013, 2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Dmochowski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Dr. Roger R Dmochowski accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVanderbilt Medical Center North, 1161 21st Ave S, Nashville, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roger R Dmochowski in this video.
Dr. Roger R Dmochowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.