Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger S Duggar
Dr. Roger S Duggar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Montgomery, AL. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Duggar is affiliated with Jackson Hospital and Baptist Medical Center South. Dr. Duggar has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger S Duggar has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Duggar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
University Of South Alabama Health System
Dr. Roger S Duggar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCentral Alabama Ob/Gyn Associates, 2024 Chestnut St, Montgomery, AL
Dr. Roger S Duggar is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.