Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roger S Yim has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Roger S Yim has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Weight Loss
Dr. Roger S Yim has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Yim's personality is not suited to being a doctor. He was moody, and usually acted unhappy. He was, at times, downright surly. Always in a hurry, he seemed to dislike what he was doing. Perhaps it was me personally he did not like. If so, I wish he would have let me know instead of making me feel like I was doing something wrong. Not a happy man! I gave an extra star for the office personnel. Always polite and professional.
After spending more than six years at a particular practice, Roger turned down service for a patiant with a ten dollar balance. Nevermind that he has accepted more than ten thousand dollars in the past six years. Upon refusing service, Yim would not even confront us and justiy his decision. He instead hid behind his five dollar an hour office aids, if one could call them yet. This so called doctor has changed my opinon about all doctors. I no longer think that any doctor is a doctor to help people. They just want the six digit income. Do yourself a favor and never go to this doctor or this office.
Dr. Yim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Roger S Yim accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsSterling Medical Clinic, 13439 E 14 Mile Rd, Sterling Heights, MI
Dr. Roger S Yim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.