Dr. Roger S Yim Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Roger S Yim?

Dr. Yim should find another profession.

Dr. Yim's personality is not suited to being a doctor. He was moody, and usually acted unhappy. He was, at times, downright surly. Always in a hurry, he seemed to dislike what he was doing. Perhaps it was me personally he did not like. If so, I wish he would have let me know instead of making me feel like I was doing something wrong. Not a happy man! I gave an extra star for the office personnel. Always polite and professional.

Quite possibly the worst doctor and office staff in the state of michigan

After spending more than six years at a particular practice, Roger turned down service for a patiant with a ten dollar balance. Nevermind that he has accepted more than ten thousand dollars in the past six years. Upon refusing service, Yim would not even confront us and justiy his decision. He instead hid behind his five dollar an hour office aids, if one could call them yet. This so called doctor has changed my opinon about all doctors. I no longer think that any doctor is a doctor to help people. They just want the six digit income. Do yourself a favor and never go to this doctor or this office.

Dr. Roger S Yim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.