Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger H Emerson Jr
Dr. Roger H Emerson Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Emerson is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Dr. Emerson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger H Emerson Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone Resorption
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 67
This is just the beginning of a very long and painful trip! I have waited three months but it was well worth it! The reviews on line had me so concerned and I found for me, nothing to be accurate. The staff from the front desk, xray, and especially Dr. Emerson's medical assistants Elaina and Cindy and PA Elizabeth were outstanding. Made me feel comfortable and at ease. Dr. Emerson answered a page full of questions and asked if there was anything else he could answer. Having a medical background, I can tell you so far this is a well oiled machine! Talked to patients in the lobby all having had Dr. Emerson and great success! This knee surgery is major and I honestly did not find anything I did not like! I have done my research and seen quite a few knee doctors over the years, all very good but for me Dr. Emerson will be doing both knees!
I had both knees replaced in 2014. I am pleased with my new knees . Dr. Emerson has no bedside manner at all. He is all about knees and he seems to know them well. Don't ask any other questions because you will get brushed off. His office staff out front is rude, they make you fill out the same paperwork every time you go in which is crazy. The office manager is very rude and that goes all the way to the front help. When you get past the front office all the people that are actually seen in the back are very nice, the lady that scheduled the surgery was the nicest person there. I would say if you want a Dr. that knows knees go to him. Just don't expect any kindness he's all business. Now 8 months later i find out he's no longer taking my insurance. Now i'm screwed.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Emerson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Roger H Emerson Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTexas Center Joint Replacement, 6020 W Parker Rd Ste 470, Plano, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roger H Emerson Jr in this video.
Dr. Roger H Emerson Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Plano, TX.