Dr. Roger Feldman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Roger Feldman?

Run As Fast As You Can!

This man is a dangerous quack! He pushes meds in increasing dosages to kids from samples left by his pharmaceutical reps. He is a bully who acted as though he was an authority figure to my husband and me, and threatened us if we didn't follow his direction. We are still working to undo the psychological damage he inflicted on my daughter. What doctor says that he knows he's doing a good job when his patient hates him? This one does.

Life saving

Dr Feldman has been a god send to me! He has been treating me for over 10 years. I've gone to many othe doctors but they never seemed to understand me. Through out the years inhAbe had hard times. And with the constant care and assistance of Dr Feldman I have never felt as good as I have. I highly reccomend him to anyone seeking a psychiatrist that will truly care and work hard to me you feel 100% better! Thank you Dr Feldman