Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roger A Fleischman has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. Roger A Fleischman has the following 16 expertise
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Hepatitis C
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Dr. Roger A Fleischman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Fleischman also works at the VA and though I did not see him, his choice of physician he sent me to see was a very poor choice and caused me untold hardship for recovery. I made several attempts to talk to him over the phone and he refused. He should not be in practice as he cares nothing for patient concerns or care.
42 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Roger A Fleischman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Roger A Fleischman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.