Dr. Roger W Fox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger W Fox?

Immune System Disorder

I've gone to Dr. Fox for about two years. He has taken care of my immune system challenges, when no one else has been able to. I also have a family doctor & have been hospitalized at least once a year for different issues. This past year, I somehow developed whooping cough if you can believe that, hospitalized for over two weeks.

Dr. Fox seemed nice enough at our first appointment. However, I was quickly disappointed at the follow up visit when we had to test my 6 year old kid for multiple food allergies. He was not able to directly answer basic questions on the allergies themselves nor on how to manage the allergies in the school setting. He gave us the run around. I thought he was a recognized and esteemed specialist in the field. What's the use if the Doctor can't convey his "supposed" knowledge to his patients. I got the sense that he has not kept up to date with new research.

I've had three physicians who practice good bedside manner. However the other two physicians are average to significantly poor on almost all of the other qualities listed. Dr. Fox, so far in my adult life, ranks #1. (as a child, my pediatrician made house calls at 2am!)

Exceptional physician! Very patient, answers all question, very thorough and very, very pleasant.

Dr. Fox was the first doctor I have found that actually gave me a treatment for my hives that worked!!!! My kids also see him for their allergies. GREAT DOCTOR!!!

The Best !!!!

Dr Fox has been my asthma Doctor for over 30yrs . He has been a blessing . He is the only doctor that understands my medical needs when I get a cold it goes straight to my lungs . I see him at least once a year .When my 3yr old 27 years ago had her first signs of asthma of course I took her to Dr Fox . He the only doctor I have EVER know that will listen to me and take the time to be the best a doctor can be .I can not say enough good about him . God help us all when he retires !

He is a compassionate man

Dr. Fox is a compassionate person and an excellent doctor.

great doctor

I drive from Orlando to see Dr. Fox!

For 3 years I had suffered with unexplained hives that no one could diagnose or help me to control. My Allergist in Orlando recommended Dr. Fox, because he specialized in hives. Dr. Fox thought my hives were an autoimmune form which he confirmed with a skin test. He prescribed Plaquenil for me and within a week my hives were under control!! I still live with hives, and have to take my medications daily, but I can LIVE with them now, instead of them controlling my life, and being sedated into oblivion! I've been seeing Dr. Fox for over 5 yrs, and I am so glad to have found him. He is well worth the trip to Tampa yearly!

Dr. Roger Fox is a wonderful DOCTOR!!!!!

I needed to have my 3 year old daughter see an allergist / asthma physician. We asked everyone at her school and with zero hesitation, Dr. Fox name was mentioned numberous times. We made the appointment and he made her & me feel so comfortable. When he spoke we understood him, it wasn't hard medical jargon. I recommend him to everyone and proud to say I feel like his biggest fan! thank you Roger! You are the best...

not impressed

Felt like an uncaring factory. We weren't listened to, we waited a long time to be rushed through.

Dr. Fox is a great doctor. He is very easy to talk to and listens to your concerns. I would recommend him to anyone needing an allergist.