Have you seen Dr. Roger P Friedenthal?

An excellent doctor with truly amazing results!

The procedure was flawless and results astonishing. I now look my age instead of 10 years older. I couldn't be more happy with Dr. Friedenthal and would recommend him to all my friends. Thanks again.

Top Plastic Surgeon

I selected Dr. Friedenthal for my face lift after doing an extensive provider research evaluating skill set, experience level, actual results, interpersonal skills, diagnosis of the problem and solution proposal. I am so glad that I did. I could not ever be happier with results. Dr, Friedental took 10 years from my face, and the results are totally naturally looking. Thank you Dr. Friedental!!!!!!

Dr. Friedenthal is simply the best!

I have never met a more empathetic or more highly skilled physician. I will recommend him to everyone I know. This is truly an exceptional man with the greatest skill and experience.

Dr. Friedenthal is Amazing and an artist.

I came here not knowing what to experience. Getting older and noticed my eyes were becoming droopy. We started talking about my options and I felt very comfortable and relaxed. I never felt pushed into anything. I had the procedure and wow this was the best decision I have made. I look 10 years younger and I feel so pretty and confident. My healing was fast. I'm telling you Dr. Friedental is an artist. I high;y recommend him.I look and feel great.

I was in great hands with Dr F

I went to Dr Friedenthal to correct scarred and sagging skin from prior medical issues. Dr Friedenthal was confident he could repair and improve my appearance. In addition to be very professional and experienced, Dr Friedenthal was kind, confident and made certain I understood & was comfortable with my procedure. I am very pleased with my result! The affected area looks amazing. I couldn't be more pleased.

breast lift and augmentation Now they are beautiful and perky .

I only have nice things to say about Dr. Friendenthal. I had very deflated size D breast . Now I have beautiful sculpted ones . He is a artist I could not be happier . He has a very sweet nature and is very comforting . The office is clean . If I needed anything before or after the procedure he always answered my call. If you are looking for a experience doctor he is your man.

Dr. Friedenthal is a wonderful doctor.

This was my first experience having a cosmetic surgery done. The overall experience was very good. Dr. Friedenthal is a kind and patient doctor who takes his time explaining the process to you. He's always available to address any concerns you or your family may have about the procedure. I'am very happy with the results.

educated, ethical and professional

I had squamous cell carcinoma skin cancer on my nose. Don't go to a dermatologist go to a plastic surgeon if you care how your face will look after the surgery. Dr Friedenthal is cautious and skilled and only removed the least amount necessary.One can NOT even "see" a scar on my nose after the cancer was removed which took three procedures. Once I healed the scar became virtually invisible !!! Dr Friedentha is patient and knows his craft.

Dr. Roger P Friedenthal is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.

Dr. Roger P Friedenthal Is this you?