Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger Glymph
Dr. Roger Glymph, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Montgomery, AL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Glymph is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center South, Prattville Baptist Hospital and Baptist Medical Center East. Dr. Glymph has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger Glymph has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Roger Glymph is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.