Dr. Roger Good Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Roger Good?

Posted on January 19th, 2015

He butchered me with radiation

Posted on March 16th, 2011

Once again you have disappeared! Dr. Good you ruined my life when you were at the oncology clinic in Plano. You disappeared and I found you across the parking lot workin at one of those emergency clinics treating people with the flu. I went to see you since you were the one who treated me for prostate cancer. You told me I did not radiation damage. (Remember you besides the radiation you also implanted seeds in my prostate)You said the pain was normal and it would eventually subside, I believed you!In the meantime 2 years went by and unfortunately over radiation does not rear its ugly head for 2 years or more.Bottom line, the radical 10 hour surgery performed on me removed large amounts of my insides and now I have a permanent colostomy and urostomy.Because 2 years had elapsed the medical lobby with Gov. Rick Perry had the legislature cap a 2 year limit on when a person could sue for malpractice.

Posted on October 6th, 2017